Mother’s Day is right around the corner and if you are thinking of grabbing flowers and a teddy bear at the last minute, I have some better ideas for you. While these things would make any Mama happy, they were listed with travel in mind.
1. Raise Good Humans Tee by Mom Culture– this super soft tee is currently my favorite article of clothing in my wardrobe. It has a wonderful message, a great fit and it is SO comfortable. It is sure to be your new favorite travel companion.
2. North Star Charm from Heart and Stone Jewelry– The North Star is the brightest star in Ursa Minor. It is considered a guiding star because it is used as a reference point in navigation. I love the symbolism of the North Star and had my children’s initials engraved on the back of this charm. Although I love to wander, they will always guide me home.3. Away Luggage Set– this luggage is making waves in the travel world. It is roomy, yet the size stays within the restrictions to be a carry-on. That means no checked bag fee, no waiting around for you luggage to come off the belt and none of your things get lost. Their sleek design is lightweight yet durable. A variety of colors lets you differentiate your luggage from the sea of suitcases at an airport. I also love their Everywhere bag which slides right over the handle of the suitcase and counts as a personal item. It fits a laptop and everything you need at arms reach during a long flight.
4. Enso Ring– I don’t like to wear my wedding ring when traveling in case it gets lost or stolen, but I won’t travel solo without a ring again after getting into an uncomfortable situation. These silicone rings are light as air and super comfortable. I love the rose gold color. It’s so pretty! Whether you are married or not, these rings are a great addition to your jewelry box.
5. Lululemon’s Vinyasa Scarf– Not only is this scarf really stylish, it is very versatile. There are entire YouTube instructional videos on different ways you can wear it. I like it for travel, because with the snaps unfastened, it can double as a blanket on a chilly flight or even a nursing cover up.
6. Elm Avenue’s Gold Filled Initial Necklace– Keep your kids close to your heart while traveling with this minimalist design. Jessica Gee from the Bucket List Family wears this and, well, she is the coolest.
7. Scout’s Original Deano Bag– I LOVE Scout bags. Living with 3 kids and 2 dogs, I need everything to be washable. You could spray this bag with windex if you needed to. The Deano is the perfect size to cart around kids sporting equipment, use as a beach bag or shopping bag. This remains their best selling bag and when you see their pretty beach inspired designs, you will see why.
8. Robe from Milkmaid Goods– the material is buttery soft and you will want to live in it. The stretchy material is perfect for an expanding belly, although you don’t have to be pregnant to enjoy it. It is thin, making it great for travel as well. You can even get your daughter a matching mini robe!
9. Tom Bihn’s The Truck– This durable bag makes the perfect organization station in your car. Have everything you need for a road trip at arm’s reach.
10. Comrad Compression Socks– These stylish compression socks are perfect for long flights. They will reduce swelling and fatigue while increasing blood circulation.
11. Walker Family Good’s Louie Sling– Sometimes you need free hands when you are juggling kids and need to keep boarding passes or passports within reach. This sling comes in great colors and can be worn two different ways. You can even get a kid-size pack for your mini me. Twinning!!!
12. Car detailing- Ok, this may not sound all that romantic, but trust me… it will make her happy. After a road trip with my kids, the inside of my car could be a science experiment. I have found moldy puffs that have been stuck into deep crevasses for months. I try to get the inside of my car detailed each year and I am so happy when I pick it up and it looks brand new again.
I hope you found this Mother’s Day gift guide helpful for all the women in your life who love to explore. These are some of my favorite things that make travel more comfortable, convenient and look good all at the same time. If you have any great ideas that I missed, let me know in the comments below!